Heads up: Buying via our links may result in us getting a commission. Also, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head here to learn more.
The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that cant wait til the weekend? Youll find three of the best, with a fewpicks from each, to start the week below.
- Factory 2nd Cornwallis Dress Oxfords $149reviewhere
- Factory 2nd Carlyle Plain-toe Oxfords $149review here
- Factory 2ndBond Street Cap-Toe Oxford $199
- Factory 2ndNomad Suede Chukka Boot $199review here
- Factory 2nd Liverpool Chelsea Dress Boot $199review here
Last day for this and worth another mention, being that this was a late addition to last weeks Sales Handful. $150 for either the Carlyle or the Cornwallis is pretty unheard of. Of course theres a risk, since theres always that steep $25 restocking fee on factory 2nds returns but Cornwallis or Carlyle for $149? Thats pretty unheard of. Again though.You just dont know what the imperfection is until they show up.
- Premium QualityWool-blend Cardigan $59.99 ($79.99)
- Premium Quality Silk-blend Polo Shirt $29.99 ($39.99)
- Quilted Jacket $52.49 ($69.99)
- Premium QualityPolarized Sunglasses $13.49 ($17.99) how is this possible at $18??
- Premium QualityLeather Sneakers $96.75 ($129)
- Premium QualityLeather Belt $13.49 ($17.99) same question here as the shades.
In case youre new to these parts, theres not usually a lot of coverage of H&M here on this website. The vast majority of their stuff can be a letdown. BUT their premium quality line can hold some hidden gems. Still dont be shocked if something shows up and it fits or drapes wonky, or the fabric feels weird, or whatever. H&M is fast fashion. So premium is a relative term here.
- Havana Fit Navy Pure Wool Traveler $399
- Havana Fit Green Pure Linen $399
- Havana Fit Light Blue Cotton Linen $399
- Havana Fit Light Grey Pure Wool $399
- Dark Brown Double Monk Straps $249
- Dark Brown Suede Apron Toe Double Monks $249
- Dark Brown Double Monk Wingtips $349
- White leather and suede sneakers $199
No sale/discounts because thats not how Suitsupply plays (they only do two final-sale online outlets per year: one mid summer, one after the holidays), but still worth a mention since I think this is the biggest set of new arrivals theyve unveiled yet? Lots of warm weather fabric, Havana cut sportcoats. Plenty of new shoes too. Jackets are half-canvas construction and the dress shoes are blake stitched. And since its Suitsupply, everything ships and returns for free.
- Made in PortugalAlgonquin Sportsman Field Jacket $134.25 ($395)
- British Pewter Hip Flask $33 ($98)
- Made in the USAHandmade 64-OZ. Portland Ceramic Growler $44.25 ($129)
- UK SizedKelso Waxed Suede Derby Boot $119.25 ($350) limited sizes, and again, theyre UK sizes
The long slow march to the grave(?) for Guideboat continues. This stuff is a risk fellas. They seem to maybe have a skeleton crew on hand, and customer service has been all but non existent. So use a method of payment thats easy to reverse charges on, in case your stuff never gets shipped. Caveat Emptor and all that.
Now that the sun is starting to come back out in some parts of the Northern Hemisphere, heres a reminder that Nordstrom Rack STILL carries Poarlized Ray Ban Wayfarers for $80. In all fairness to the H&M option, the Ray Bans truly are some premium, timeless sunglasses.